Invitation to Bid for MANPOWER SERVICE for our Outsource/Service Contract Workers
- The Intercountry Adoption Board, through the GOP-2018 intends to apply the sum of THREE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND PESOS being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payment for the lot/ Bids received in excess of the ABC for each lot shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Intercountry Adoption Board, now invites bids for Sixteen (16) Service Contract Workers. Delivery of the Goods is required under Section VI. Schedule of Requirements. Bidders should have completed, a minimum of 1 year from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Intercountry Adoption Board, and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on January 15- 23, 2017 from the address below at Five Thousand Pesos (Php5, 000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents on or before the submission of their bids.
- The Intercountry Adoption Board, will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on January 23, 2018 2:30pm at 2 Chicago St corner Ermin Garcia St. Barangay Pinagkaisahan, Cubao, Quezon City, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before February 13, 2018 2:30pm All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB
Bid opening shall be on February 13, 2018 2:30 at No. 2 Chicago St corner Ermin Garcia St. Barangay Pinagkaisahan, Cubao, Quezon City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Intercountry Adoption Board, reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
#2 Chicago St corner Ermin Garcia St.
Barangay Pinagkaisahan, Cubao, Quezon City
Tel. 721-9781-82 loc. 815 & 816
(SGD) GINA C. ESCALANTE